The Bialetti Venus 6-Cup Espresso Maker is perfect for coffee lovers that prefer to make their beverages at home. It combines elegance and beauty to create an appealing stovetop espresso maker that is very easy to use.
Performance: this compact espresso maker is built to make up to 6 cups (10 fl oz) of authentic, rich Italian espresso. The actual brewing time is relatively short at about 4 to 5 minutes per full heating cycle. It is made to be easy to use and is compatible with most stovetops, including the electric, gas and induction.
Quality of espresso: this espresso maker has a great brewing action that easily creates a coffee taste that is full and flavorful. It can help to vary the brewing techniques (amount of water/coffee grind) in an effort to achieve the most desirable taste. The fresh and self-grind beans often produce the most desirable results.
If the guidelines included with this espresso maker are followed there should be no reason not to make delicious coffee everyday.
Design: this Bialetti Espresso Maker is solidly built in high-quality stainless steel throughout which includes inner components like the filter plate and funnel. Also, for extra safety in use, the handle and lid are both made to be heat-resistant.
In addition to the 6-cup edition of the espresso maker it is also available as a small 4-cup unit which is likely to appeal to the one or one-two person households. Also, it is worth remembering that this unit does not make enough to fill a normal mug, but is intended to fill the tiny espresso cups.
Heat-resistant Handle: the black nylon handle is made to be heat-resistant to make it easier to handle after the pot has been heated on the stovetop.
Easy to Clean: the entire Bialetti Espresso Maker is easy to clean with a simple rinse with water. The stainless steel isn’t appropriate for washing in a dishwasher, so a quick hand wash is the preferred option.
- Makes very delicious espresso
- Very appealing design with a wide base for greater stability
- Built with all metal parts (except gasket and handle) to give long-term use
- Works well on all stovetops, including the induction
- Compact design to take up minimal space on the countertop or stores in a cabinet
- Relatively easy to clean; simply rinse with water (no soap) for best results
- Capacity for ground coffee and espresso/water is quite small
- Reservoir bottom isn’t entirely flat so a little more difficult to clean this area